Here are the homes on the market in Greenfield Acres in Gilbert, AZ and sales activity in the last 180 days
Search Results: 17,444 Properties
Buying your first home is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. There are a lot of considerations to make and the process can prove a stressful one. However, it doesn’t have to be complicated.
As an Arizona real estate agent, I have helped many first-time home buyers achieve their home ownership dreams. Below are three tips to help you get started.
- Talk to a lender. The first step is determining whether you are qualified to buy a home. You don’t want to waste time looking for homes if you are unable to obtain a mortgage. However, be prepared for questions. A lender will require a lot of information, such as:
- Employment history.
- Monthly income.
- Debts owed.
- Credit scores.
- Last 2 years of tax returns.
- Work with an Arizona real estate agent. There are many things in life to do alone. However, buying a home should not be one of them. You want to avoid any and all costly pitfalls and ensure you find the right home within your means. As a licensed West USA real estate agent, I will:
- Make sure you are working with the right lender.
- Allow you access to homes online.
- Help you determine the right home in the right price range.
- Give you physical access to any home you want to see.
- Negotiate aggressively on your behalf.
- Make sure all contracts and paperwork are completed properly.
- Answer any questions you might have during the entire process.
- Help you close on your first home.
- Have realistic expectations. Once you determine the area in which you want to live and the price range you can afford, you should have realistic expectations regarding your home options. No home will have absolutely everything you want. I will help you understand what you should expect in a home and the important things you should look for.
Obviously, there is a lot more that goes into buying a home. As your agent, I will help you navigate through the entire process of buying your first home. I want to help you realize your AZ real estate dreams.
There are a great deal of considerations to make when selling your home. In the end, your goal is to sell it fast and get the maximum price possible.
As an Arizona real estate agent, I have seen sellers make huge mistakes, leaving thousands of dollars on the table. Here are three tips to selling your home quickly.
- Price it right. If you price your home too low, you lose out on potential profits. If you price it too high, your home might sit on the market too long, perhaps never selling. Finding the right price starts by understanding what homes in your neighborhood have been selling for.
- As an experienced AZ real estate agent, I can help you determine the right price for your home. I have access to technology the average seller does not have. I will give you “real” comps in your area in ensure you know exactly what your home is worth.
- Curb Appeal. You’ve heard the expression, “First impressions are everything!” The same holds true when it comes to selling your home. Your front yard will be the first thing a buyer sees when they pull up. Make sure:
- There are no weeds in your yard.
- All trees and shrubs are trimmed.
- Dead trees or shrubs are removed.
- The rocks have been raked.
- All oil stains are removed from your driveway.
- Any “eye sores” from your yard are removed.
- Remember, the person who comes through your door is imagining living in your home. No one imagines living in a cluttered home. Anything that can be packed in boxes ahead of time should be. Make sure the floors are clean and the furniture is dusted. Also, make sure all the beds are made.
There are many things in life to do alone. Selling your home is not one of them. As a West USA agent, my goal is to help you sell your Arizona home fast and for the maximum price possible.
Arizona, especially the Phoenix metropolitan area, continues to be one of the hottest real estate markets in the nation. Whether it’s the diversity of its people, the phenomenal climate or job opportunities, people come here from all over the world to raise their families.
In addition, the AZ real estate market offers affordable housing, giving families the opportunity to start building their “nest egg.” Here are three other great reasons to consider Arizona:
- Professional Sports. Arizona has become one of the leading states when it comes to professional sports. There was a day when the Phoenix Suns (NBA) was the only game in town. Arizona residents have a variety to choose from when it comes to professional sports, including:
- Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB).
- Phoenix Coyotes (NHL).
- Phoenix Mercury (WNBA).
- Arizona Rattlers (Arena Football).
- The Waste Management Open (PGA).
- Spring training, including the Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Giants, Reds, Indians, Royals, Cubs and many more.
- Recreational Opportunities. One of the first things new residents learn about Arizona is that there is so much to do. Arizona is comprised of:
- Lakes for skiing and jet skiing.
- Mountains for snow skiing and camping.
- Hundreds of golf courses.
- Hiking trails.
- Parks for sports, playing, volleyball and much more.
- Major International Airport. Sky Harbor Airport has become one of the easiest airports to navigate. With daily international and national flights, getting to where you need to go is a simple click away. You are never too far from where you need to go.
No matter where you are coming from, Arizona has something for everyone. At West USA Realty, we can help you make your Arizona real estate dreams come true.